Rock Pile Bell Ringer

John suddenly stopped in fear as his father's foot slowly stepped down in front of him as grabbed his father's lunchbox. His father's presence slowly came out leaving a tremble on John's body as he stood over him." John baby please go to your room and get rest." Elizabeth said quietly John immediately hurried to his room in fear of what was going to happen to him. As he entered his room he could feel the blank slate of the room he just left. "Liz I honestly don't feel like I'm the man of the house in here, I just don't believe I get treated with the respect I deserve," Gabriel says. "Well im sorry you feel that way I just cant have you behaving like that around the children." This remark made gabriel truly think about his next decision, Gabriel ends up walking out the house to clear his mind. Elizabeth just glares at the door and walks away into the darkness of the hallway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 23

may 16

April 26th paragraph 3